Well the last Tuesday of November has arrived, which means we are a day closer to Christmas. I am so not ready for the holidays. For my post today, I have used this adorable stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps Fall/Winter Fun release, called Polar Friends.
- Stamps: Polar Friends, Chill Out (Fall/Winter Fun - High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Comfort & Joy (My Mind's Eye)
- Copic Markers: Polar Bear: R000 - Cherry White, E01 - Pink Flamingo, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E0000 - Floral White, W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, R29 - Lipstick Red, R27 - Cadmium Red; Penguin: G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green, YR07 - Cadmium Orange, YR04 - Chrome Orange, T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6; Other - BG0000 - Snow Green
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear
- YNS Gumdrops: White Sugar & Sparkle
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: White Blizard
- Zig Wink of Stella: Clear
Do pop by on Thursday, December 1st as OCS will have a new challenge along with a new release from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. For any supplies that you need or would like check out Lora's OCS store.
Until next time Happy Crafting,
Post a Comment