Thursday, November 9, 2017

Believe!

As I child I always wondered what it would be like to be able to fly like one of Santa's reindeer. We went to Santa's Village in Bracebridge and I was fascinated by this place - it was all things Christmas year round. 

It even had live reindeer and I always wondered if one of them worked for Santa! Our friend Rodney Reindeer is dreaming of the day he is big enough to help pull Santa's sleigh......but first he has to grow a little.....and then he has to Believe in the Magic......<wink>





I started my A2 size card by stamping Rodney Reindeer, colouring him with alchohol markers and fussy cutting him with cuticle scissors. I added him to patterned paper from an older Bo Bunny collection. The sentiment was stamped and cut out using a fish tail banner die and I stamped a santa and sleigh from another stamp set above Rodney's head. It's hard to see on the photo but the rings on his harness are coloured with a Sterling Silver Sparkle Pen. A matching holly die, ribbon and gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Rodney Reindeer - High Hopes Rubber Stamps HERE or HERE
Sentiment: Believe - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: White Out - Bo Bunny
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, brown marker, Sterling silver Spectrum Sparkle pen,  3D foam pop dots - Forever In Time, Cotton Candy Blue gumdrops - YNS, fishtail banner die - YNS, Christmas Branch Die - Whimsy Stamps

Spectrum Noir Markers: BG5 BG7 BG10 TN1 EB1 EB2 IG2 IG3 IG5 TN4 TN6 TN7 
                                            
                                      
 I hope you will ink up your favourite High Hopes stamp and come play along in our Christmas/Winter Fun challenge! 
We can't wait to see what you create! Click here for more details and to come play along!



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


1 comment: