Thursday, November 16, 2017

Winter Kitty Christmas

Did you see the new "Winter Fun" release from High Hopes yesterday?!? If you haven't - be sure to check it out! 
One of the oh so cute new release stamps was this cutie "Winter Kitty". If you are a cat lover or have a cat lover in your life, then this a stamp you will want in your collection!




After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers, I cut it out using a circle die. I added Liquid Applique to the hat and scarf for some texture. I found out the hard way, you have to completely dry/puff up the applique with your heat gun - if there are any spots that are still wet and you run it through a die cutting machine ......well let's just say it's a mess - lesson learned - die cut then add liquid applique. After I was set (the second time), I added my stamp to paper from Simple Stories and added some ribbon and a bow. Some photo corners and gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Winter Kitty - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Meowy Christmas Saying - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Cozy Christmas - Simple Stories
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, classic circle die - Spellbinders, Fiskars circle cutter, liquid applique, Be Creative Tape (3 mm), Celebrate It ribbon, Holly Berry Red gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir Markers: PP1 PP3 PP5 TN3 TN6 TN7 CT2 CR7 CR11 DR6 CG4 DG3 JG6
                                            
                                      
 I hope you will ink up your favourite stamps and come play along in our Christmas/Winter Fun challenge! 
We can't wait to see what you create! Click here for more details and to come play along!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


1 comment: