Friday, November 10, 2017

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!

Welcome OCS fans;

It looks like winter has finally arrived and a dumping of snow is going to make its' appearance.  I don't know about you, but I find a little snow goes a long way -- not great for driving but awesome for making snowmen. 

Snowmen come in all shapes and sizes and are adorable.  For today's card I have used the Framed Hartley Snowman from High Hopes Stamps.  Hartley was coloured with copics.  I added some Nuvo White Blizzard glitter drops to him.  I added a Frosty Border die from Memory Box and added some YNS Gumdrops to it.


Supplies used: 
I hope you have a chance to ink up a stamp and join our Christmas/Winter Fun Challenge.  If you need any supplies for your project, check out Lora's One Crazy Stamper store.

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy some creative time.

Hugs;

 


1 comment: