Well another week has come and gone, and it is time for my Friday post. For today's card I have used one of the adorable stamps from High Hopes Stamps "A Magical Day" release called Little Wizard.
I am in the process of reorganizing my craft room and now have the embossing folders in a basket sorted by vendor, instead of buried somewhere in a drawer.. I used the Splatter embossing folder from Taylor Expressions and inked it up with the Weathered Wood Distress Ink.
- Stamps: Little Wizard, Imagine, Stay in the Magic (A Magical Day Release - High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink -- Weathered Wood
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, Neenah Classic Crest White, DP - Words Live Forever (ScrapBerry's)
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 -Skin White, R20 - Blush
- Hair: E25 - Caribe Cocoa, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand
- Cape: T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6, T5 - Toner Gray No. 5
- Robe: R89 - Dark Red, R39 - Garnet
- Owl: W0 - Warm Gray No. 0, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, W3 - Warm Gray No. 3
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear, 03 - Red, 11 - Gold, 12 - Silver
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens: Clear
- Embossing Folder: Splatter (Taylor Expressions)
- Square Die (Sepllbinders)
- YNS Gumdrops: Glittered Candyland
Until next time Happy Stamping!