For today's post, I have used the "Wizard in Training" from the High Hopes Stamps latest release called "A Magical Day". It would be nice if she could do some magic that would bring us some spring.
Today's card is on the clean and simple side. The two side panels were created by using the Vintage Border Hot Foil Stamp and the GoPress and Foil machine to foil them. This machine can foil embossing folders as well as wafer thin dies.
- Stamp: Wizard in Training, Magical Moments (High Hopes Stamps - A Magical Day Release)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP: Photo Archive (ScrapBerry's)
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush
- Hair: E50 - Egg Shell, E51 - Milky White, E53 - Raw Silk
- Cape, Dress and Hat: W4 - Warm Gray No. 4, W2 - Warm Gray No. 2, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, YG01 - Green Bice, YG03 - Yellow Green, YG05 - Salad
- Other: E27 - Africano, E40 - Brick White, C00 - Cool Gray No. 00
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen: 20 - Chocolate
- Hot Foil Stamp: Vintage (Couture Creations)
- GoPress and Foil Machine (Couture Creations)
Until next time, happy crafting