Thursday, April 5, 2018

Just Chillin

Sometimes all you need is to chill with your friends! That is what this fun trio of gnomes from the A Magical Day release are doing. 

I chose to get in touch with my CAS (clean and simple) side this week as I really wanted these cuties to be the focus of my card. 



After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers I hand fussy cut it and set it aside. Next I grabbed my inkss, ink blender, heart stencil and ink blended the heart for my background. Out came my Misti and the sentiment was stamped in the perfect spot. I assembled my card base and added the gnome friends with foam pop dots. Some purple grape jelly gumdrops finish off my CAS layout. 


Card Recipe 
Stamp: 3 Little Garden Gnomes -  High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Chillin' Gnomies - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, Foam pop dots - Forever In Time, Stampin' Up ink, gold Wink of Stella pen, Grape Jelly gumdrops - Your Next Stamp


Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS4 TN2 IG1 IG2 RB1 RB2 RB4 AP1 AP2 PA4 DP2 DP3 DP4 VB1 VB2 VB3 GY1 GY3 GY4 PV2 PV3 AG1 AG2 
                                             
                      
 Follow the One Crazy Stamper blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration for the month of March. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Printerest.

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment