Thursday, July 5, 2018

Santa's Helper

It's Christmas in July on the High Hopes and One Crazy Stamper blogs! 

My first Christmas card for this month features "Off To The Dump". Different right?! but when I saw this stamp I knew I wanted to use it for a Christmas card. 
Near the town I live in, we have a gentleman who attends as many of the local, small town Santa Claus parades as he can. He goes to the parade in his dump truck because at each parade he fills the back with food and gift donations. People know he will be there and are extremely generous with their donations. 
This kind, big hearted man and his dump truck  have inspired my card for this week -  he truly is Santa's Helper. 



I stamped my dump truck and then stamped it again on a post it note and cut it out to mask the truck off. Next I grabbed my presents stamp and did the same thing so I could fill the back of the truck, coloured it with alcohol markers and then hand fussy cut it. 
 Gold and silver Wink of Stella was added to the bows and some of the wrapping paper - I like a little bit of bling on my Christmas cards.  I added it to some snow banks I cut using an edge die and some fun Christmasy paper from Echo Park. A few die cut trees, matching ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Off To The DumpPresents - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Computer
Patterned Paper: Echo Park
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, Silver and gold Wink of Stella, Recollections ribbon, fresh pine trees die - Memory Box, My Creative Time dies, Enamel dots - Simple Stories

Spectrum Noir Markers: BG5 BG7 BG10 IG1 IG2 IG6 JG1 JG2 JG6 CT1 CT2 BT3 BT4 BT5 CR7 CR11 DR6 TN1 EB1 EB2

                   
 Don't forget you can follow the One Crazy Stamper blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment