Now that September is almost over, that means we are getting closer to Christmas. Definitely time to start stocking up on the Christmas cards. One of my favourite things about Christmas is having family and friends around.
For today's card, I have used the adorable Penguin Giver from High Hopes Stamps. It is a CAS style card.
- Stamps: Penguin Giver, Christmas Joy (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP: Sugar Plum (My Mind's Eye - discontinued)
- Copic Markers:
- Penguin: T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6, C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, YR07 - Cadmium Orange, YR09 - Chrome Orange, G0000 - Crystal Opal, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green
- Presents & Sleigh: R89 - Rose Mist, R81 - Rose Pink, BG15 - Aqua, BG13 - Mist Green, BG11 - Moon White, BG10 - Cool Shadow, BG0000 - Snow Green, BG000 - Pale Aqua, BG70 - Ocean Mist, E40 - Brick White, E41 - Pearl White
- Nuvo Glitter Drops - Pale Gold
- Nuvo Glitter Accents - Fresh Snowfall
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day.