Now that September is nearly over and the weather is getting cooler, that means more colds and feeling under the weather.
For today's post I made a CAS card that could be used as a Get Well Card. Instead of using design paper, I used Gina K. Designs Vibrant Vines Foil-Mates with a sheet of Brillant Blue Fancy Foils. This was then foiled using the Minc machine. Unfortunately, the photo isn't showing the sparkle in the foil.
The image was stamped with Staz On Jet Black ink on some water colour paperand coloured with Zig Clean Color Real Brushes.
- Stamps: Garden Fence, Get Well Soon (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Staz On Jet Black
- Paper: Strathmore Ready Cut Water Color
- Gina K. Designs: Fancy Foils - Brillant Blue, Foil-Mates - Vibrant Vines
- Zig Clean Color Real Brushes: 075 - Brick Beige, 047 - May Green, 053 - Yellow Green, 803 - Lavendar, 081 - Light Violet
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Pale Gold
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day.
Post a Comment