We can't win with the weather, if it isn't freezing cold, it is raining cats and dogs and then there is the never ending heat wave. As we are currently in the midst of a heat wave, what better way of cool off than by creating Christmas cards in July.
Yes it is 5 months before Christmas, but it is a great time to start the stash that will be needed for when Christmas does arrive.
For today's card I have used Christmas Joy Snowy from High Hopes Stamps. I usually don't do an inside for the card, but I did this time using the sentiment Sparkle & Cheer also from High Hopes Stamps.
Inside of Card
- Stamps: Christmas Joy Snowy (S228), Sparkle & Cheer (LL002) from High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - I Love Christmas (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers:
- YR07 - Cadmium Orange, YR04 - Chrome Orange
- G46 - Mistletoe, G43 - Pistachio
- E40 - Brick White, E41 - Pearl White, E42 - Sand White
- N8 - Neutral Gray No. 8, N7 - Neutral Gray No. 7, N5 - Neutral Gray No. 5, N3 - Neutral Gray No. 3
- R29 - Lipstick Red, R27 - Cadmium Red, R20 - Blush
- C00 - Cool Gray No. 00
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen -- Red
- Spellbinders Dies
- Enamel Dots - I love Christmas (Echo Dots)
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.