This month's theme over on the One Crazy Stamper and High Hopes Stamps blogs is "Christmas in July"! What a great time to start creating Christmas cards as it is less than 6 months to Christmas.
For today's card I have used Santa Bob who is making a trip down the chimney. After stamping the image on XPress It Blending Cardstock, I coloured it with Copic Markers. Nuvo White Blizzard Crystal Drops were added to the trim on Santa's hat and jacket. Nuvo Crystal Glaze was added to the snow on and around the chimney.
- Stamps: Santa Bob (TT001), Holly Jolly (K048) -- High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Merry & Bright (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R20 - Blush
- Hair & Beard: C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0
- Outfit: T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6, R29 - Lipstick Red, R27 - Cadmium Red
- Bag & Toys:
- E40 - Brick White, E41 - Pearl White, E42 - Sand White
- Y18 - Lightning Yellow, Y19 - Napoli Yellow
- G46 - Mistletoe, G43 - Pistachio, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green
- E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand
- Chimney: R56 - Currant, R59 - Cardinal, R89 - Dark Red
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.