You have until the end of the month to join in. Only new projects (no back linking to old projects). You must link us in your post. You may combine with other challenges.
One lucky participant will win a $25 gift card to the OCS store
We are lucky this month to be joined by two really talented Guest Designers. Please welcome
PCS Lily Butterfly, Copics
And now for some inspiration from the DT!
Supplies: Belles 'N Whistles: Lil Miss Poppy, Dp: Basic Grey Hopscotch, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Expressit CS, Copics:
Stamp: Sarah Kay "Isabelle with Puppy Coco", Spellbinders Nestabilities Circle and Scallop Circle, Copics
- Stamp - Opossum Pals - Tina Wenke (Stampavie), Hero Arts
- Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper - X Press It Blending Cardstock, Miscellaneous cardstock, K & Company - Julianne
- Spellbinders Nestabilities - Circle, Eyelet Circles
- Copic Markers - G21, G24, E30, E31, N0 - No. 0, C1 - No 1, E0000, E000
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens - 03 (Olive), 10 (Black)
- Miscellaneous - Ribbon, Prima flowers, brads
Cookie Emma, Copics, Imaginesce Papers, Spellbinders
Stamps: Belles n’ Whistles: Little Eden; Verve: Munchkin Phrases
Paper: SU:Certainly Celery; Memory Box Minuet Butterfly Ballet & Polka Dots
Inks: Momento Black Ink; Copics: E57,E17,YG03,E00,R20,B0000,O and B0000
Embellishments: Hero Arts flowers, Crochet Lace and Offray Ribbon
Sweet Anya, Copics--Sketch, Nestabilities--Large and Small Classic Ovals
Supplies: Fanciful Flourishes; Oval Nestabilities; Pearls; MS punch; all available at One Crazy Stamper.
Supplies: Broken China Distress Ink, Copic Markers, Stampavie, Scalloped Oval Nestabilities, Oval Nestabilities.