As we all have wishes and dreams at times; I thought I would share with you today this adorable stamp called Wishes designed by Elisabeth Bell of Belles 'n Whistles which is found at One Crazy Stamper.
- Stamps: Wishes (Belles 'n Whistles), Dream - from my stash
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X Press It Blending Cardstock, Julianne Specialty Paper (K & Company)
- Spellbinders Nestabilities - Circles
- Copic Markers: Well - E30, E31, E33, E37, C1 - No. 1, N1 - No.1, No. - No. 0, W1 - No. 1; Dress - B000, B00; Skin - E0000, E000; Hair - E37, E35, E33; Flowers - Y11, G24
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 18 - Baby Blue, 15 - Pink
- Flower Soft: Spring
- Viva Decor Pearl Pen: Cream
- Ribbon from my stash
Ta ta for now and remember to have some fun when you enter this month's challenge.