For today's post, I used this stamp set from Flourishes called From the Desk of.. that can be found at One Crazy Stamper.
The picture isn't showing the mulberry paper up very well. I torn the edges and mounted it on the patterned paper. I added the Cream pearl around the edge of the eyelet circle that has Hello stamped on it.
- Stamp: From the Desk of by Flourishes
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Standard Circles and Eyelet Circles
- Paper: X Press It Blending Cardstock, Reflections from Prima, mulberry paper from my stash and miscellaneous cardstock
- Viva Decor Pearl Pen: Cream
- Copic Markers: BG10, BG11, E50, E51, G17, E29, RV10, RV13, RV14, B000
- Miscellaneous: mulberry paper, rhinestones, ribbon