- Stamp: Enjoy the Ride (Flourishes), sentiment from Birthday Hugs (Popcorn the Bear)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Gathering (Authentique)
- Spellbinders: Deckled Rectangles Large
- Copic Markers: Pole - YR02, YR07; Saddle & Harness - BG70, BG90, BG93; Horse - E30, E31, E33, E41, E27
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 04 - Orange, 00 - Clear
- Miscellaneous: Edge punch (Martha Stewart), Ribbon
I used the edge punch on the DP as well as the card base. For the inside of the card I used the same two pieces of DP and the edge punch as well, but I didn't thread the ribbon through the holes.
There is still time to enter this month's challenge which is Birthday Wishes. Do check out Lora's store One Crazy Stamper for some amazing deals.