M-Bossabilities Embossing Folder - Enchanted
These new M-Bossabilities Embossing Folders from Spellbinders are amazing. As each folder has two detailed designs they are reversible and therefore more versatile. They only need to be run through the Cuttlebug once and the recipe is Plate A, cardstock inside the folder, 3 pieces of cardstock as a shim, then plate C (these are the instrustions from Spellbinders). I did it twice; the first time with the shim, and the second time without the shim and achieved the exact same results. It is certainly well worth the money as you get two embossing folders for the price of one.
For the above card I trimmed it down to size and then distressed it using the Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.
- Stamp: From the Desk of (Flourishes); Sentiment - Birthday Hugs (Popcorn Bear)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink - Victorian Velvet
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Victoria Garden (Echo Park)
- Spellbinders: Deckled Rectangles Large ( Nestabilities), Grommet Tags,
- Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Embossing Folder: Enchanted
- Copic Markers: R81, R83, YG17, E19, BG70, BG93, E40, E41, E81
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 14 - Blossom, 17 - Mint
- Miscellaneous: Ribbon - Woven Lace (Hero Arts), Brads - Enchanted (BoBunny)
You still have time to enter this month's challenge which is "Birthday Wishes".