I have used this cute stamp from Stampavie called A Cupboard Full of Surprises for today's post for One Crazy Stamper, and used the Swirls, Die Cut and Polka Dots line on this month's Bingo challenge designed by Madge. To get the swirls, I used one of the swirls in the Two Scoops Swirlie Set by Basic Grey (my stash), stamped it with the Versa mark ink and used Pearlescent Chalk. To similate the polka dots, I used the smallest die from the Spellbinders circle set.
- Stamps: A Cupboard Full of Surprises (Stampavie), Sentiment - Everyday Sayings Notables 4 (Whimsy), Swirls - my stash
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa mark
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Meadow Lark (Prima)
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Large Labels, Standard Circles Large
- Dies: Whimsy Notables Die 4
- Copic Markers: Mice - C00-No. 00, R00; Plates - BV0000, BV00; Flowers - R81, R83, YG17; Cloth - E81; Cupboard - E40, E42, E43
- Miscellaneous: Pearlescent Chalks