For my post today, I have used this adorable stamp called Wart's That Frogs from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. It is absolutely suitable for my daughter in law, whose birthday was Thursday and is absolutely adamant that she is always 29 -- instead of 30 which she actually is.
- Stamps: Wart's That Frogs (High Hopes Rubber Stamps), sentiment from Birthday Hugs - Popcorn the Bear (Crafter's Companion)
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock; DP - Isabelle (First Edition)
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Square Swatches, Grommet Tags
- Copic Markers: G40, G43, B91, BG70, YG17, Y17, Y21, Y23, Colourless Blender
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 05 - Lemon, 06 - Melon
- Miscellaneous: Ribbon