Friday, August 24, 2012

Hot Java Mamas




 
Today is a big day for me!

It is my 60th Birthday!
Yikes, how did I get this old?
Oh well,  I am happy to be here!
On to my card.
Today I have Art Impressions Girlfriends Blend Set available from One Crazy Stamper.
 Yes I do love my friends and my coffee!
I colored my stamped image with the copics below:
 
Then I fussy cut the image and placed it on an oval die cut.
Designer Paper is My Minds Eye: Happy Day.
I added some rhinestones for embellishments.

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!! I love your card! That java stamp is perfect for a friendship card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Joni! Hope you had a great day! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday Joni. Love those old ladies and how you've made them into hot mammas.....
    ~ rubber hugs ~
    Madge

    ReplyDelete