As this is my last post for the month for OCS and Christmas is almost 3 months away, I thought it was about time to start making some Christmas cards. For today's card I used this cute Penny Black image called Christmas in a Cup.
I stem stitched the outer edge of the Spellbinders Marvelous Squares die with gold Sulky thread and used the Ice Spruce from the Ranger`s Distress Ink Winter Colours to add some colour to the Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Holiday Magic.
- Stamp: Christmas in a Cup (Penny Black)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Ranger's Distress Ink Winter Colours 2011 - Ice Spruce
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock; DP - Handmade Holiday (Simple Stories)
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Marvelous Squares
- Spellbinders M-Bossabilities: Holiday Magic
- Copic Markers: E30, E31, E33, R20, YR20, Y23, Y28, Y32, Y38, YG17, B60, B91, R27
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen: 07 - Olive, 03 - Red
- Miscellaneous: Fun Flock - White