I'm here for my regular Sunday post and it is certainly gorgeous day -- no rain, no humidity. Yesterday, was OCS' first birthday. It was nice to meet Christine and Yvonne who do wonderful classes for Lora, and Shari a fellow design team member.
For my card today, I have used the Sitting Party Buddy stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
- Stamps: Sitting Party Buddy (High Hopes Rubber Stamps), Sentiment from Popcorn the Bear - Birthday Hugs (Crafter's Companion)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Fine and Dandy - Tickled Pink (My Mind's Eye)
- Spellbinders: Deckled Rectangles Large, Grommet Tags
- Copic Markers: E30, E31, E33, B21, B23, Y28, R27, RV02, YG17, Y02, R20, T7-Toner Gray No. 7
- Flower Soft: Shamrock Green
- Miscellaneous: Ribbon from my stash