It is a gorgeous sunny Sunday here, even though it is a bit cool, there is no doubt that Fall is definitely coming. For my post today for One Crazy Stamper, I have used a Marianne Design stamp called Snoesjes - Snoes with Dog.
As there are so many techniques and new products available; I have decided that at least once a month, possibly more that I will try a new technique or add something different to the cards.
For this card, I used a new cut, emboss and embroidery die that Lora has in stock at OCS; and am really quite pleased with how the it turned out. It is cut and embossed in the usual way using one of the thin metal adapter plates. The holes didn't need any extra pricking and I used red and green Sulky thread to embroider.
- Stamp: Snoesjes - Snoes with Dog (Marianne Designs)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Street Lace (DCWV - from last year)
- Dies: Embroidery Border 2 #6002/1204 (Joy Crafts), Sulky Thread - Red and Green
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Decorative Labels Eight
- Copic Markers: Dog: E30, E31, E47; Snoesjes - Skin - E0000, E000; Clothes and Boots - BG93, BG90, G12, G82 Miscellaneous - YG17, Y17, Y28, R46
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 12 - Mint
- Miscellaneous: Pearlescent Chalks, Jewels - Weekend Market (BoBunny), Flun Flock - White