November Challenge -- Christmas/Winter

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Two Turtle Doves

Hi All,

The sun is finally shining after a week of rain here in Ontario.  For my card today for OCS I have used this adorable image called Two Turtle Doves designed by Elisabeth Bell for Whimsy Stamps.

Supplies used:
There is still plenty of time to enter this month's challenge "Anything Goes" for a chance to win Whimsy Stamp Package.  Don't forget to check out Lora's store OCS for some amazing products and deals.


  1. Super cute card Sue!! Love the frame around the image - I just might need one!!!

  2. Very Pretty Sue, love the frame also - you're just so lucky to be close to the store!!! I'm jealous!

  3. Oh Sue this is one of the images I got too, great minds think alike. You have done a wonderful job with this one. Cheers, Lora Sinkler Lake