The sun is finally shining after a week of rain here in Ontario. For my card today for OCS I have used this adorable image called Two Turtle Doves designed by Elisabeth Bell for Whimsy Stamps.
- Stamp: Two Turtle Doves (Whimsy Stamps), Sentiment - 'Tis the Season Notables 5 (Whimsy Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Vintage Christmas (Whimsy)
- Spellbinders: A2 Matting Basics B, Decorative Labels Eight
- Dies: Notables 5 Die (Whimsy)
- Copic Markers: Skin - E0000, E000, R20; Hair - E41, E43, E44; Pants - B91, B95; Dress & Apron - YG13 ,BG90, BG93; Shoes - E41, E43; Birdcage - Y21, Y23; Birds - E41; Other - E47, R27, R46, G24, YG17
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear, 03 - Red, 07 - Olive
- Miscellaneous: My stash - Polar Bear Glitter (Art Institute), Chipboard Snowflakes. I used this glitter to cover the snowflakes, and Warm Highlights from Glitter Ritz for the bottom of the image.