I'm sitting on the balcony of our hotel overlooking Little Tub Harbour in Tobermory enjoying the gorgeous weather while having a cup of tea. The weather is absolutely gorgeous for this first long weekend (Victoria Day) holiday of the summer.
As we have hit a couple of new milestones in our life's journey which is always a roller coaster ride, we decided we would make an escape from the hustle and bustle of home. Yesterday, was Ian's 65th birthday as well as our 39th wedding anniversay. The card below is for his birthday. I used copic markers to colour the image and then prismacolour pencils to add some shading and depth. The edges of the die cuts were inked with Antique Linen Distress Ink.
- Stamp: Water's Edge (Heartfelt Creations), Happy Birthday (my stash)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen Distress Ink
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock; DP - Serenade (Basic Gray)
- Copic Markers: Y17 - Golden Yellow, YG93 - Grayish Yellow, YG97 - Spanish Olive, E31 Brick Beige, BG49 - Duck Blue, BG11- Moon White, B00 - Frost Blue
- Prisma Colour Pencils: PC946 - Dark Brown, PC941- Light Brown, PC1086 - Sky Blue Light, PC1024 - Blue Slate
- Spellbinders: Romantic Rectangles
- Rhinestones: Ice Blue, Blue Gray (Kaiser)