My card today for One Crazy Stamper is a card for my Mom, as today is Mother's Day. To all the mothers out there, have a wonderful and Happy Mother's Day.
Instead of using Copic Markers, I have used Derwent Inktense Pencils and Faber-Castell Gelatos. I ran the Garden Delight M-Bossabilities through the Cuttlebug and added the Faber-Castell Metallic Blueberry and Metallic Mint Gelatos to the top. I then spritzed it with a bit of water and rubbed my finger all over. After I cut the butterfly out using the Floral Ovals, I added the back stitch using a verigated metallic thread, and then distressed it using the Antique Linen distress ink. I then added some Crystal Glamour Dust from Deco Art.
- Stamp: Butterfly Medley (Heartfelt Creations), Mother's Day sentiments (my stash)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black, Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black (for the sentiments), Distress Ink - Antique Linen
- Paper: Canon Watercolour Paper 90 lbs, X-Press It Blending Cardstock - sentiments, DP - Victorian Vintage Paper (Marianne Design)
- Derwent Inktense Pencils: 0230 - Golden Yellow, 1700 - Mustard, 0200 - Yellow, 03330 - Sicilian Yellow, 0260 - Burnt Orange, 1300 - Teal Green, 1540 - Light Olive, 2200 - Ink Black, 1220 - Green Aquamarine, 1210 - Dark Aquamarine, 0650 - Deep Blue
- Faber-Castell Gelatos: Metallic Blueberry, Metallic Mint
- Spellbinders: Garden Delight - Design B (M-Bossabilities), Scalloped Labels One, Floral Ovals
- Miscellaneous: Rhinestones, Varigated Metallic Thread, Crystal Glamour Dust (Deco Art)
Until next time, keep crafting and enjoy your creativity.