Yesterday, being National Scrapbook Day was a busy day for One Crazy Stamper. There were several Make 'n Takes, great door prizes, and great sales to be had at the store.
Now it is Sunday again, and the birds are chirping, the trees have buds on them, and spring flowers are beginning to bloom. For today's post for One Crazy Stamper have used Tilly's Flower Cart designed by Elisabeth Bell for Whimsy Stamps.
- Stamps: Tilly's Flower Cart, Sentiment from Vintage Seeds Packets (both from Whimsy Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Victorian Velvet Distress Ink
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Floral Explosion (Whimsy Stamps)
- Copic Markers: Skin - E000, E00, R20; Hair - E50, E51, E53, E57; Hat -RV00, R11, R12; Dress - R81, R83; Pants - R83, E0000; Flowers - YG23, RV00, RV002; Pots - E17, E19; Cart - E40, E41
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 14 - Blossom, 17 - Mint
- Prismacolour Pencils: PC929 - Pink, PC939 - Peach
- Spellbinders: Decorative Labels One, Marvelous Squares
- Miscellaneous: Afternoon Tea Blossoms - Carnations (Maya Road)
One Crazy Stamper.