Today I have a card to show you that I mad just because. If you know me you know that I love Cows, so I could not resist using this new adorable stamp from High Hopes Stamps. I had so much fun making the card, I hope you like it....
Here is a look at the inside of the card, saving lots of room to write to the friend the card is for....
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
* Distress Inks: Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers and Gathered Twigs
* Paper (Clouds and Grass): Carta Bella 6x6 Its a Celebration Paper Pad
* 3D Pop Dots
* Squishy Scissors
* Cloud Die
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Woodgrain fence
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Fresh Grass
* Sakura White Gel Pen (for dot in center of eyes)
Here is a close up of the adorable cow to see the Copic colours used....
* Black: W9,W7, W5
* White: W1, W00
* Horns: W3, W1, W00
* Eyes: B39, B37
* Muzzle: R02, R01, R000, W1, W00
I hope that you enjoyed today's post, I would love to hear your thoughts.
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!