Hope you all had a good Christmas and Happy New Year. New and exciting things are going to be happening at One Crazy Stamper this year.
To start off the year Lora, the new owner of High Hopes Stamps has a brand new release debuting on Thursday, January 8th.
In the meantime, we are having Sneak Peaks. I have used this adorable bear with her parasol or umbrella.
- Stamp: High Hope Rubber Stamps - January 2015 release
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Cardstock, DP - Bella (Wild Rose Studio) my stash
- Copic Markers: Bear: E50 - Egg Shell, E51 - Milky White, E53 - Raw Silk, R20 - Blush; Dress: BV0000 - Pale Thistle, BV000- Iridescent Mauve, BV00 - Mauve Shadow; Leaves: YG13 - Chartreuse, YG17 - Grass Green; Flower: Y06 - Yellow; B32 - Pale Blue; Parasol/Umbrella: B32 - Pale Blue, B60 - Pale Blue Gray, BG70 - Ocean Mist
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 13 - Lilac
- Miscellaneous: Brads and Rhinestones (both from my stash); White Ribbon
Keep crafting and have fun!