Monday, January 26, 2015

Tea for Two

 Thanks for stopping our challenge here at One Crazy Stamper is almost wrapping up only a few more days to go and January will be over.  Sure does fly by.  Speaking of flying by these wonderful High Hopes Rubber Stamps that we've been showing you, their new release this month. Is our sponsor this month as well.
 January Blue & White and an Embellishment Challenge
Our challenge is Blue, White and an Embellishment.  One Crazy Stamper would love for you play along, we have wonderful prizes as well.  Also love Lora's store so pop over and check it out.  My little friends are called Tea for Two, oops thought it was a sugar bowl, and well then I thought it was a cute with the blue to make them have a bath. 
I like how it was fun to color up.  I do hope you stop by OCS and play along, till next time, happy crafting!
I used the pattern paper from Authentique pack, and add some ribbon, and bow with my embellishment of a bell.  Xpressit Copic Cardstock, High Hopes Rubber Stamps-Tea for Two, I popped the image up using 3D foam tape.  I colored my little friends with copic markers-W00, W1, W2, W3, W4, W6, B99, B97, B93, B95, B91, E93.

2 comments:

  1. Leanne,
    This is ADORABLE, and so much fun. I love the stamp itself, such a happy feel to it. And the bell...what a sweet embellie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Marguerite - this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete