Hope you had a nice long weekend and got lots done and spent time with your family. Wednesday is here again, which means it is hump day. For my post today for OCS, I have used Home Sweet Home from Heartfelt Creations.
- Stamps: Home Sweet Home, Birds & Blooms, Butterfly Medley (Heartfelt Creations)
- Dies: Leafy Branch, Birds & Blooms, Butterfly Medley (Heartfelt Creations), Standard Circles Large and Lacey Circles (Spellbinders)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger's Distress Ink Dried Marigold
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Butterfly Medley (Heartfelt Creations)
- Copic Markers: Birdhouse: E43 - Dull Ivory, E44 - Clay, E47 - Dark Brown; Birds: B41 - Powder Blue, B91 - Pale Grayish Blue, E08 - Brown, E09 - Burnt Sienna, E97 - Deep Orange; Leaves: YG13 - Chartreuse, YG11 - Mignonette; Flowers: Y21 - Buttercup Yellow, Y23 - Yellowish Beige, Y11 - Pale Yellow, Y13 - Lemon Yellow, Y38 - Honey
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 11 - Gold, 05 - Lemon, 06 - Melon, 04 - Orange, 16 - Buttermilk, 17 - Mint
- Zig Wink of Stella: Clear
- Pearl Gems: Glam, Dainty (Forever in Time)
- Miscellaneous: Ribbon
Until next time, keep crafting and enjoy yourself.