Wednesday is here again, which means hump day as well as this month is almost over. Where oh where is the time going. Besides having a new challenge on Monday as it is June 1st, school is almost out for the summer and a big move for my work which is an academic library will be over by mid June. Yeah! Can't wait for that to happen, moving houses is definitely a lot easier. As my camera is having issues (the auto focus isn't working properly), a thank you goes to my daughter-in-law Amanda for taking this photo with her iPhone
For my post today, I have used the Birds & Blooms, Leafy Branches stamps and co-ordinating dies both from Heartfelt Creations. I used this specific piece of design paper for the wording on it. It is the Butterfly Medley Collection also from Heartfelt Creations. I added the small double dot jewels to the centers of the flowers.
- Stamps: Birds & Blooms, Leafy Branch (Heartfelt Creations)
- Dies: Birds & Blooms, Leafy Branch (Heartfelt Creations); Butterflies (Impression Obsession)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
- Paper: Watercolor Paper --(Fabriano - Hot Press); DP - Butterfly Medley (Heartfelt Creations); Shimmer Sheetz (Elizabeth Craft)
- Derwent InkTense Pencils: Branch: 1920 - Madder Brown, 1930 - Dark Chocolate; Leaves: 1510- Beech Green, 1520 - Hookers Green, 1530 - Felt Green; Birds: 0900 - Iris Blue, 1200 - Sea Blue, 0250 - Cadmium Orange; Flowers: 0220 - Sicilian Yellow, 2300 - Antique White, 0200 - Sun Yellow, 0210 - Cadmium Yellow
- Embellishments: Double Dot Citrus Jewels (BoBunny), Island Lagoon Rhinestones (Kaiser Kraft)
- Zig Wink of Stella -- Clear
Until next time, happy crafting and enjoy the time with your families.