Hi Fellow Crafters;
Well this month is definitely not your typical winter. One day it is raining and the snow is melting and the next day it is snowing and depending on the location there is a lot the white stuff that is great for skiing. For my post tody at OCS, I have used the Skiing Snowman from the High Hopes Rubber Stamps latest release.
- Stamp: Skiing Snowman (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Winter Wonderland (Pebbles)
- Copic Markers: B60 - Pale Blue Gray, B91 - Pale Grayish Blue, B93 - Light Grayish BLue, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green, YR04 - Chrome Orange, R20 - Blush, R46 - Strong Red, BG0000 - Snow Green, C00 - Cool Gray No. 00
- Atyou Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear
- Zig Wink of Stella: Clear
- Sentiment is from my stash
Until next time Happy Crafting!