Saturday, January 2, 2016

Bedtime Bear & the Minc Machine

Welcome to 2016 here on the One Crazy Stamper blog!  We have all kinds of wonderful inspiration in store for you... and to kick things off, I have the sweetest little bear from High Hopes today, along with my Minc'd background paper.  Here is Bedtime Bear (S188):
 This is a 5 1/2" square card, and I used my Heidi Swapp Minc Machine to create the silver foil background of 'dream' words which I thought worked perfectly with my sleepy bear stamp.  The Minc machine will adhere foil to images printed on a laser printer, or run through a photocopier, but this sheet of cardstock was from the Heidi Swapp 6" x 6" paper collection that you can find here in the OCS store.  It is a pack of 24 preprinted sheets that work with the Minc machine, so I selected some silver foil and ran it through.  Here's a photo taken to show off the silver words a bit better:
 The image was cut out and popped up over a circular die cut.  The stamp comes with the little star placed as shown, but my daughter came up with the idea of having him dangle on a string - which I loved.  Here are all of the products used that can be found in the One Crazy Stamper store:


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, sure wish I could see the Minc machine works in real life, cuz this is simply gorgeous. Great card and the image of course is sweet! Well done!

    ReplyDelete