Now that Christmas is over, winter has decided to come with some snow and cold temperatures. For my post today, I have used this adorable image called Lil Snowbird from High Hopes Rubber Stamps latest release called "Joys of the Seasons".
- Stamps: Lil Snowbird, Warm Winter Wishes (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Hello Winter (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R20 - Blush; Hair: E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand; Outfit: G00 - Jade Green, G000 - Pale Green, G0000 - Crystal Opal; Bird: B41 - Powder Blue, Ribbon on Pole: G00 - Jade Green; Pole: E25 - Caribe Cocoa; Snow: BG0000
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen: 03 - Red
- Zig Wink of Stella: Clear
Until next time, keep warm and happy crafting.