Hope you all enjoyed the long weekend with family and friends. Now that school is out for the children, summer is in full swing. As we are halfway through the year, and before we know it Christmas will be here. To get a start on the Christmas cards, OCS' challenge this month is "Christmas in July".
For my post today, I have used an older High Hopes Rubber Stamp called "Christmas Joy Snowy". After cutting the image, I added glitter around the edge and some Faux Snow at the bottom. The background and snowflakes were foiled using the Heidi Swapp Foil Applicator and holographic reactive foil.
- Stamp: Christmas Joy Snowy (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic Markers: Mitletoe & Holly: G46 - Mistletoe, YG17 - Grass Green, R27 - Cadmium Red; Hat: N5 - Neutral Gray No. 5, N0 - Netural Gray No. 0, N4 - Neutral Gray No. 4; Scarf: R27 - Cadmium Red, R29 - Lipstick Red; Jacket: G00 - Jade Green, G000 - Pale Green; Snowman: YR07 - Cadmium Orange, R20 - Blush and BG0000 - Snow Green around the edge of the snowman
- Heidi Swapp Foil Applicator and Hographic Reactive Foil
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear, 03 - Red
- Spellbinder Die - Labels 18
- Art Institute: Polar Bear Glitter and Faux Snow
Until next time, happy crafting