Another week has gone by and I hope you have been enjoying the summer heat. OCS challenge theme this month is "Christmas in July". For my card today, I have used an older High Hopes Rubber Stamps called Christmas Carolers.
I added some Be Creative Sookwang Tape around the border of the image and then added some Frosty Mint glitter from Glitter Ritz on top. The background paper was foiled with Gold Reactive foil from Heidi Swapp.
I have been wanting to do some quilling for quite some time, since taking a couple of quilling classes last year. This is the first time, I have made a quilled snowflake.
- Stamp: Christmas Carolers (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R20 - Blush; Girl's Hair: E31 - Brick Beige, E33- Sand; Man's Hat: T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6; T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, R29 - Lipstick Red, R27 - Cadmium Red; Man's Clothes: B41 - Powder Blue, BG0000 - Snow Green, E84 - Khaki, E81 - Ivory; Boy's Clothes: G46 - Mistletoe, G00 - Jade Green, G000 - Pale Green, E33 - Sand, E35 - Chamois; Other: E40 - Brick White, E81 - Ivory
- Pine Green Gumdrops (YNS)
- Zig Wink of Stella Clear
- Poinsettia from my stash
Until next time, enjoy the summer and happy crafting.