This is the last week for our "Christmas in July" posts here at OCS. For my post today, I have used the adorable Santa's Sleigh Ride from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
- Stamps: Santa's Sleigh Ride and Here Comes Santa Claus! (Sentiment) (both are High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Santa: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R20 Blush, R59 - Cardinal, R29 - Lipstick Red, R27 - Cadmium Red, T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, C00 - Cool Gray No. 00; Sleigh: R46 - Strong Red, R29 - Lipstick Red, R27 - Cadmium Red, N6 - Neutral Gray No. 6, N4 - Neutral Gray No. 4, N1 - Neutral Gray No. 1, G46 - Mistletoe, G29 - Pine Tree Green; Sack: E41 - Ivory, E43 - Dull Ivory; Reindeer: E29 - Burnt Umber, E27 - Africano, E25 - Caribe Cocoa, Y28 - Lionet Gold; Other; BG32 - Aqua Mint, BG34 - Horizon Green, B0000 - Snow Green
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear, 03 - Red
- Miscellaneous: Faux Snow (Art Institute); Rhinestones
Until next time, Happy Crafting