Halloween is almost here (less than a week) and before we know it, the children will be dressed in their costumes and trick or treating.
For my card today, I have used the adorable stamp called Chester & Friends from the new Fall/Winter Fun release High Hopes Stamps release.
- Chester & Friends, eek! -- Fall/Winter Fun release (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Boo Crew Bubbling Brew (Boo Crew - Doodlebug)
- Copic Markers: YR15 - Pumpkin Yellow, YR16 - Apricot, E30 Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E23 - Hazelnut, E25 - Caribe Cocoa, BV13 - Hydrangea Blue, BV17 - Deep Reddish Blue, YG17 - Grass Green, YG06 - Yellowish Green, YG05 - Salad, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6, T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, C00 - Cool Gray No. 00
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear
Until next time, happy crafting