Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Snow Kisses

I am so happy to share another stamp from the Fall/Winter Fun New Release at High Hopes Rubber Stamps. 

I used the OCS challenge sketch for this card. Meet "Snow Kisses" and the "Candy Cane and Mistletoe" sentiment. How cute is this stamp!?! 



After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers I added some dots to the scarf with a white gel pen and cut it out with a stitched square die. I love putting some sparkle on my Christmas cards so I added some glitter to the hat and scarf. It was my first time using Liquid Applique on her coat and I added some pink Frantage to the corner and sentiment. This cutie is mounted on paper from the Sugar Plum collection from MME. I love the soft, non traditional Christmas colours of the collection. I added a snowflake from a border die and some matte sprinkles from Doodlebug Design finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamps: Snow Kisses (TT059), High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Candy Cane & Mistletoe (JJ001)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper:  Jolly (Sugar Plum Collection)- My Minds Eye
Dies: Stitched Squares and Fish Tail Banner - Your Next Stamp, Snowflake Border - Whimsy Stamps
White Gel Pen, Liquid Applique, Hero Arts Glitter, Quickie Glue Pen, Pink Frantage - Stampendous, Fall Assortment Matte Sprinkles - Doodlebug Designs


Spectrum Noir Markers: BT2 CR11 PP3 PP5 DR3 FS6 CR3 FS8 1G1 1G2 1G4 1B2 1B3 EB1 

Our October Challenge is Fall/Winter Fun and there is a sketch to get your creative juices flowing. Click here to play along - we can't wait to see what your create!
Here's the sketch



If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 


1 comment:

  1. Stunning card, Donna! Love the soft colours and all your great details :o)

    ReplyDelete