Hope you all had an enjoyable Thanksgiving with your family. Now that Thanksgiving is over, Halloween will soon be here, and before we know it, so will Christmas.
For my post today at OCS, I have used the adorable Jingle Jangle stamp from the new Fall/Winter Fun release of High Hopes Rubber Stamps. I used the Sparkle and Cheer sentiment on the inside.
Inside of Card
- Stamps: Jingle Jangle, Sparkle and Cheer (Fall/Winter Fun - High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock; DP - Sugar Plum - Wintery, Flurry (My Mind's Eye)
- Copic Markers: BG11 - Moon White, BG10 - Cool Shadow, RV21 - Light Pink, RV23 - Pure Pink; T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6; G29 - Pine Tree Green, E29 - Burnt Umber, Y28 - Lionet Gold, R20 - Blush, R20 - Pale Yellowish Pink, YR24 - Sepia, R27 - Cadmium Red, BG0000 - Snow Green
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear
- YNS Gumdrops: Holly Jolly Sparkle
Check out Lora's OCS store for any supplies that you might need or desire.
Until next time, happy crafting