Here is my second card as a Guest Designer at One Crazy Stamper this month. This card was created using High Hopes Stamps Easter Bunny Stacks (add link) rubber stamp. I had a lot of fun coloring this cute stamp with my PrismaColor Markers (and a couple of Copics).
- Bunny Fur – Cool Grey 20% (PM 109)
- Bunny Ears, Paws, Nose & Cheeks – Salmon Pink (PM 122)
- Bunny Bow Ties – True Blue (PB 39), Parrot Green (PB 32)
- Sign – Goldenrod (PB 69), Terra Cotta (PM 82), Cocoa Bean (PM 214)
- Easter Eggs – Mahogany Red (PB 150), Peach (PB 170), Aquamarine (PB 37)
- Grass – *Copic* YG63, YG67
I finished it off with some pink ribbon from my stash and a few pink sequins.
I hope you have enjoyed what I created with this fabulous stamp. Take a moment to pop on over to the One Crazy Stamper blog and check out all the other wonderful creations.