Monday, June 20, 2016

Hello


Welcome back friends, and so happy that you stopped by to check out what I am sharing with you for the challenge here at One Crazy Stamper.  My turn to host it today, and we would love for you to play along, and remember to go check out Lora's store for supplies.  My card I used some older but oh so much fun stamps.  Your Next Stamp, and Spellbinders, Embossing folder and some pattern paper in my stash.  So much fun coloring up my little friend here using copic markers.  I stamped it twice and partially popped it up using craft foam.  A few sequins and simple but nice.  Thanks again I hope you get a chance to create with the talented team and see you soon.  Cheers!

 Supplies: Stamps-YNS, Sequins, Hello Die, Spellbinder Oval Die, liquid glue, Distressing Ink, Memento Black Ink, Craft Foam, Embossing Folder, Copic Markers.
 

1 comment: