Thursday, June 2, 2016

Cat Lady Try-fold card

Well it certainly feels like summer now that we're in the month of June... did you happen to see our new OCS June challenge that was posted yesterday?  If not, scroll down and you can see all of the inspiration brought to you by the entire OCS Design Team.  I am using the fun Cat Lady Try-fold set by Art Impressions today.

I adore colouring with Copic markers, so Try-folds are perfect cards for me, as that's pretty much all there is to it!  I've got a few pictures to show how each of the panels look:


 All of the cutting/scoring/stamping instructions are included with the stamp set, so assembly is quick & easy.  You'll notice that I add patterned paper to the back of each flap, to hide the slight bleed through by the Copics.  Lora has quite a selection of Art Impressions stamps in the One Crazy Stamper store, you can find them all here.
Onyx Black Ink by Versafine

1 comment: