Monday, June 13, 2016

Sending You...Thanks!


Thanks friends for stopping and another fun challenge going on here at One Crazy Stamper and I get to share my card today there, and I picked an older Your Next Stamp called Spring Owl that I had and loved to share.  I wanted to so you this fun Bo Bunny pattern paper called Forever Young Collection.  I also wanted to make a swing card, I have a template I found and it wasn't big enough, so I tweaked it to make it fit my image.  

http://beccysplace.blogspot.ca/2016/01/tutorial-swing-cards_6.html


I stamped this fun Owl twice and colored up using Copic Markers and here you go, hope you get a chance to play a little in your craft room and try some new techniques and remember to stop by Lora's store for supplies, till next week, I'll see you again soon.  Cheers!

 Supplies: Card Stock, Bo Bunny Pattern Paper, Stamps-YNS, Copic Markers, Xpressit Copic Blending Card Stock, Flowers, Pearl, Swing Card Template (I tweaked it), Memento Black Ink. 

1 comment:

  1. This card is so neat, Leanne! Love this cool fold and your coloring/papers are amazing! WTG!

    ReplyDelete