Tuesday, June 14, 2016

For Any Occasion...

Hello OCS Fans;

My card turned out differently than what I had originally envisioned.  A crafting mishap occurred -- I forgot that the window behind me was opened and  a  sudden gust of wind scattered some gilding flakes around and not where I wanted them to go.  Needless to say, my creativity took a different turn.  As I wasn't sure of what sentiment to add, I didn't add any.  This way it can be used for any occasion.


Supplies used:
There is still plenty of time to enter this month's "Anything Goes" challenge.  I hope you get a chance to play a little in your craft room and try some new techniques and remember to stop by Lora's OCS store for supplies.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day, and until next week

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment