Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Disco Divas!

Hi!
It's Wednesday so that means I am over on the OCS Blog for my weekly post! I made this card using the "Shake Your Booty" stamps.
I decided to use the papers from the Doodlebug Under The Sea 6x6 collection! The cute mermaids in this paper pad inspired me to colour the hair on these divas with a totally "non-hair" colour! I always love the bright and fun papers in the Doodlebug collections. I'm using the HH "Don't Stop The Music" sentiment and matching SVG file to layer behind it. Some ribbon and polka dots using the Pico Embellisher finished it all off.
I hand cut around the gals and popped them up on an action wobble for a fun interactive element to my card. It looks like they are "shaking their booty's" LOL.
Watch the video to see them in action!
On the inside I used the High Hopes sentiment called "Get Your Happy On".
Copics used:
Skin: E00, E21, E95, R20, RV09
Hair: R21, R22, R24 / BV04, BV06, BV09
Tops: YG21, YG23, YG25 / BV04, BV06, BV09
Pants: BV04, BV06, BV09 / R20, R21, R22
Pico Embellisher in Tuxedo White to make the polka dots


Don't forget to enter in the June Challenge called "Anything Goes" over on the OCS Blog!

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Cheri you crack me up!! I just played your video 3 times in a row :o) I love the hair & outfits, and the fact that you put them on a wobble is too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let shake it for sure....well done, and fun card, and aren't the action wobbles the best. Wonderful, now turn up the music and shake it with me! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete