Thursday, June 9, 2016

Before Coffee

Hello OCS Fans! 

I got in touch with my CAS (Clean and Simple) side this week. I LOVE my coffee and for some reason when I saw this Loungin' Lizzy stamp from High Hopes it reminded me of myself before coffee. I admit, I'm a bit of a bear before my coffee. I love Lizzy's expression so I wanted to keep my card simple to focus on her. I also have to admit I don't do rollers in my hair....just sayin..... 




I also have to admit I find it very hard to take a good photo of an all white background card - but practice makes perfect so I will keep working on that. 
I coloured Lizzy with alcohol markers and paper pieced her bath robe. I LOVE her bunny slippers! Silver Wink of Stella adds a little bit of sparkle to her earrings. I cut my white background piece to the size I wanted and after creating my sentiment on my computer printed it and voila! A striped matching paper was added to the outside edge and gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamps:Loungin' Lizzy (T087) High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Party Girl - Photo Play 
Sentiment: Calibri font (computer)
Silver Wink of Stella, Candy Land Glittered and White Sugar and Sparkle gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS2 TN2 PP2 PP4 PP5 iB1 1b2 CG1 CG3 EB6 EB3 EB5 1G1 

Our challenge this month is Anything Goes. You can find the challenge here to come play along. We can't wait to see what you create!

If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment