Today, I'm using Julie's Dream, from High Hopes Rubber Stamps, which is part of the Fairies collection. We all need to dream, wish and believe at times. I used copics to colour the image and added some glitter to Julie's wings. For the inside of the card, I used a sentiment from the Simple Stories Enchanted collection.
Inside of card
- Stamp: Julie's Dream (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E00 - Skin White, E01 - Pink Flamingo, R20 - Blush; Hair: YR21 - Cream, YR24 - Pale Sepia, Y21 - Buttercup Yellow; Other: R30 - Pale Yellowish Pink, R20 - Blush, R21 - Sardonyx, B91 - Pale Grayish Blue, B93 - Light Crockery Blue, G12 - Sea Green, G14 - Apple Green, E50 - Egg Shell, E51 - MilkyWhite
- Dies: Labels 10 (Spellbinders)
- Glitter: Crystal (Art Institute)
- Forever In Time: Pearls
Until next time, have some creative fun.