Friday, June 3, 2016

Betty Bubbles - High Hopes

 Happy Friday! Back again with Betty Bubbles :from High Hopes Stamps found here!
&
Such fun, I love all the little details around the tub and the kitten too :)

I decided to add a shower curtain to the scene using a patterned fabric. Its a thin cotton and realized it could be cut  with my trimmer just like paper (which I thought was pretty cool.)

 The background wallpaper was created with Copics.  Used a super light B000 and sketched out the strips and dots then moved to a darker marker and added layers. 
Stitches and Liquid Applique for some bubbles were added to the design. 
It's the first time I used the Liquid Applique. Picked it up the last time I was in to see Lora at One Crazy Stamper. I was instructed to apply and let dry overnight., then heat set and it puffed right up. It was actually exciting LOL!  

Copic #'s N2 E47,B34,V5,BG0000,E39,YG06,R22,Y23,R83,RV21,0,E49.YR20,R01,E70,E11,E50,RV23,E11,N4,E44,E13

 Our challenge this month is Anything Goes. You can find the challenge here to come play along. We can't wait to see what you create!

If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 


2 comments:

  1. Natalie, this totally awesome. Love all the details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Nat - crack me up!! Your shower curtain is the cutest thing I've seen in a while - awesome card :o)

    ReplyDelete